I pulled into a gas station the other day to get some milk. This particular gas station has the pumps right in front of the convenience store and some parking spots on an angle at the side of the convenience store. I pull into a parking spot and park. Get out. Go inside. Buy my milk. While I'm doing this, some hag pulls straight up to the convenience store...see the beautiful diagram below.

Hag's parking situation

WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT? There are parking spaces for people to PARK in while they're shopping. That's what parking spaces are for. HAG. Of course that meant that no-one could get by either...had I had all my faculties present, I might just have pulled up next to her car and laid on the horn until she came out.
The same sort of thing happened at Krispy Kreme the other day. Some woman pulled up to the curb at Krispy Kreme and left her big azz SUV running while she "...just ran in." Now, I could maybe give her the slightest pass if she was pulling in for coffee...nope, no I can't because that's what I was doing. She was, however, pulling up to get three dozen assorted donuts for some function she was on her way to (I presume that they were for a function and that she wasn't going to eat all three dozen donuts). And it wasn't ok to just let the gal behind the counter choose the assorted donuts. No! No! She wanted to choose them herself. All in all, she was in the Krispy Kreme for at least 15 minutes. Now, keep in mind that this Krispy Kreme has a drive-thru! HELLO! If you wanted to keep your car warm and didn't want to get out...go through the drive-thru! Hag!
What makes you all sooooooo important that regular parking rules don't apply to you?

No comments:
Post a Comment